GREAT VICTORY ACADEMIC
JOB VACANCY FOR HEAD TEACHERS
Great Victory Academy seeks to recruit qualified and experienced Head teachers to assist in strengthening its academic and administrative procedures and practices, as part of an ongoing restructuring process. The Head Teacher will support the school leadership to realize the institutional vision of serving as a nationally-recognized Educational Centre of Excellence.
Summary of Functions
Working under the direct supervision of the school director, and in close cooperation and collaboration with the other Heads of department, the Head teacher will oversee the administrative and facility management of the school, including human resource management, provide support for budgetary and financial management and coordinate school outreach activities. The role of the Head teacher will complement that of the school director, to ensure effective academic and administrative management of the school.
Qualification & Experience Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education & Management or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ supervisory experience.
- Prior school management experience or management experience in an organization with similar structures and complexity as a school.
- Proficient in computer usage (Microsoft Word, Excel, Basic Internet Research, and such related applications)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and proficiently
How to apply for the job
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications with CVs which clearly best justify the application, to email@example.com or by post to
Great Victory Academy.
Post office Box 167,
Closing Date: May 31, 2019.
Only applicants with the requisite academic qualifications and teaching experience need to apply. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.